A good way of growing your blog is by publishing your best content on someone else’s blog.
Hacknovations is a blog about everything Blogging . We’re a blog focused on helping Bloggers. We do that in multiple ways.
On this page, you’ll find everything that you need to know if you want to be a contributor at Hacknovations.
1. No spun content. If you don’t know, I am a professional ghostwriter. I know what is spun content. I don’t such content on this blog.
2. I know we’re living in the age of information overload. But don’t submit a guest post on something that has been published a thousand times on the internet. I don’t need a long guide on How to make money with URL shorteners. Try something which isn’t published a ton of times on the internet.
3. Don’t use copyrighted images. Every image submitted goes through a google image reverse search. Use your own copyrighted images, or if you have to use a copyrighted image, give proper credit, or just leave it alone, we’ll take care of it.
4. The blog post should be at least 1500 words.
5. Try your level best to submit your entries without spelling or grammatical mistakes.
6. Format the post properly. Your post is more likely to be published if I have to work less upon it.
7. You can’t contribute under some categories. These include: Ask Hacknovations, Best of #hacknovate. You can’t submit a post with your affiliate links.
8. I am very cautious of links. Any link which I think is un-necessary would be removed. I’ve been blogging for 3 years, and I am a professional ghostwriter, I know what promotional links look like.
9. Acceptable Categories : Blogging, Content Marketing, Internet Marketing, Advertising, Business, WordPress, Freelancing. Basically, anything that can help a blogger.
How to Contribute at Hacknovations?
Send me an email to [email protected] about your blog post outline or pitch ideas.